Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Corset Chat
 Corset Forum and Chat : Corset Related Chat : Corset Chat
Message Icon Topic: What corset to wear under clothes Post Reply Post New Topic
Rebecca

Online Status: Offline
Quote Rebecca Replybullet Topic: What corset to wear under clothes
    Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:51am
I am new to wearing a corset and have just bought a Brocade Waist Training Corset in green, which is gorgeous, but it shows too much under my clothes to wear everyday. I want something that I can wear under my clothes that will not show as the one I have bought sticks out too much and adds bulk to my stomach under clothes, looks great over though . Any suggestions please. Would like it under bust.
Thank you
IP IP Logged
TJN66

Quote TJN66 Replybullet Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:57am
I have no idea but I too am interested in the answer.
Thanks!
Tammy
IP IP Logged
lurenightangel

Quote lurenightangel Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2012 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Rebecca

I am new to wearing a corset and have just bought a Brocade Waist Training Corset in green, which is gorgeous, but it shows too much under my clothes to wear everyday. I want something that I can wear under my clothes that will not show as the one I have bought sticks out too much and adds bulk to my stomach under clothes, looks great over though . Any suggestions please. Would like it under bust.
Thank you

Hi,Rebecca!

I think you can wear the underbust corset or waist cincher cosets.Both of them can wear under the clothes. They also has the same function of training your waist.

Like these:

IP IP Logged
Corsetheaven
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Corsetheaven Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:22am
The best type of corset to wear daily under clothing is an underbust corset as this is easier to disguise but it must fit really well all over or it will be noticable.

Corsets are substantial garments, they have to be made with numerous layers to give the strength required to pull the waist in without splitting.  In the same way that you can get visible pantie or bra lines in tight fitting clothes, the same will be true with a corset. 

An underbust corset that fits snugly around the underbust and hip and pulls the waist in by 3 - 4" (more if you are experienced) and clothing that isn't too tight fitting will give the best results.  If wearing a tight fitting dress or pencil skirt, I wear my underbust over the top like a wide fitting belt, it looks great.
Corset Shop, Corset Forum & Chat and Corset Articles at www.corsetheaven.co
IP IP Logged
Zulie

Quote Zulie Replybullet Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:46am
When I cannot hide my corset .I found a product called waistnippers helps to keep at least some of the feel a corset has and some of the curvy look. It is a great compromise ,but of course nothing really tops a corset.

IP IP Logged
lurenightangel

Quote lurenightangel Replybullet Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:18am
Hi,Zulie.

What is the waistnippers? Can it train our waist as well? Can us wear under the clothes? And can you show it to us for a look?
IP IP Logged
jane

Quote jane Replybullet Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:05am
i wear a panty corselette over my corset which irons out any ridges ,playtex produce a choice of 2 styles which will help
IP IP Logged
albertjohns

Quote albertjohns Replybullet Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:38am
As per my knowledge, waistnipper is the part where you wear it at your waist and nip it. This waistnipper is the pull on style, in black satin, and is boned and elasticated to really smooth out your shape.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version